Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW SITE!
So, our old board was just getting hacked too often... and, was too costly to upgrade... so, Badman and I came up with this solution!

It will take some time for me to learn this new system - and to get it completely configured to work the way we're used to.... so, please bear with me as I get this back up to speed.
Looks good to me!
I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
― George Orwell, 1984
This was a surprise tonight when I logged in. Looks good.
(11-29-2019, 06:17 PM)Caveman Wrote: So, our old board was just getting hacked too often... and, was too costly to upgrade... so, Badman and I came up with this solution!

It will take some time for me to learn this new system - and to get it completely configured to work the way we're used to.... so, please bear with me as I get this back up to speed.
I think it looks great! Thank you both.
So is this a completely different software?
Birdman308 for parts and tutorials!
Yes, it's MyBB instead of vBulletin.
I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
― George Orwell, 1984
Hi guys, is everything ok with the website, I noticed I cannot access any topics except the 308/328 section,

looks like I have been spammed in my INBOX, some hacker or so left links to 'bad' website etc...sorry for posting here..
Switched to new software. It'll take a little to work the kinks out. You should be able to post in the other sections now. I suspect the inbox spam was from the old software.
― George Orwell, 1984
Looks good to me too Smile

Congrats!
Enjoy the Drive,
Steven
2014 435i M-Opt, M LSD, Dinan CAI/IC/BTurbo/Stage 4, ER TIC/CP, GFB DV+, Fabspeed HJS cat DP & Mich PS4S.
Oh I see, well the spam was already there on the old website (software) I noticed now all is working !

it looks good !