Thread: Club Motorsports Membership Refund

Default Pls delete thread

Please delete thread

Kindly asked them to donate the funds to help with safety gear / special ed / whatever so drivers can enjoy the track.
    Last edited by Wingman; 09-06-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    Enjoy the Drive,
    Steven
    2014 435i M-Opt, M LSD, Dinan CAI/IC/BTurbo/Stage 4, ER TIC/CP, GFB DV+, Fabspeed HJS cat DP & Mich PS4S.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Ongoing situation for many, many years. Have been kind and patient, yet seems it's time to go public.

Can you believe it's been about eight years, yet still getting excuses for not issuing my membership refund. Does anyone here have insight / connections to get this refund moving forward?
    How much do they owe you? What level membership is it? I was just up there last weekend in a Z06, amazing track! Actually thinking about getting a membership.
    Why yes! That was me passing you on the outside of 6.

Am elated that the track is open, and from reports they did an excellent job. Brings my joy to know people are enjoying it. Went to Conord a few times many years ago as a witness or some such to help them get permits / approvals / whatever waaay back when too. They also featured my profile in the early days on their website, perhaps to help get new members, etc.

Did a one year Bronze membership back in 2004 when it was $5000. If you'd like, call Club Motorsports and ask them if they'll allow me to sell / transfer my one year Bronze membership to you Post here letting me know what they say. Many thanks as ALL help is ALWAYS appreciated.
    Last edited by Wingman; 08-23-2019 at 09:47 AM.
    Enjoy the Drive,
    Steven
    2014 435i M-Opt, M LSD, Dinan CAI/IC/BTurbo/Stage 4, ER TIC/CP, GFB DV+, Fabspeed HJS cat DP & Mich PS4S.

Welp, gave up ever seeing my $$$. The warnings quite a few cars guys gave many years ago me seem to be right. Ah well, so called them and said just donate it to charity or for safety gear or ??? because this way at least i feel like, somehow, they did something good with my 'paltry' few grand.

Next time you visit Club Motorsports, thank them for my donation to help them out.
    Enjoy the Drive,
    Steven

$5000 would be worth contacting an attorney. Have him chase the money. Best case scenario, you get a few bucks back and he makes their lives miserable!

Not my thing for this debacle imho. And not like i'll ever see today's actual value of same funds (2004 $ value as compared to 2019 $ buying power). Of course you can feel free to inform others of my situation to broaden the car communities awareness....
    Enjoy the Drive,
    Steven