Thread: Unobtainium Supplies: Seat Belt Bracket Covers

Default Unobtainium Supplies: Seat Belt Bracket Covers

We have just resumed production of the long NLA seat belt bracket covers for the early GTSi/GTBi 308. These we have designated as Style C ((Mounts by snapping around the washer under the bolt head): The new mold was completed this weekend, & production is underway.

Seat Belt Cover Style C 1981 GTSI 2016-04-05 001.jpg

Additionally we continue to supply these seat belt bracket cover variants:

308 Style A (QVs & later GTSi/GTBi -= snap onto to sides of the bracket plate)
    Seat Belt Cover Style A 3(640x480).JPG

308 Style B (Curved Front,smooth rectangular area on top)
    Seat Belt Cover Style B.jpg

Dino Cylindrical mount Cover (Cylinder inside snaps onto bolt head)
    Seat Belt Cover, Dino 004 + 002.JPG

Dino KLIPPAN Logo Cover, Seat Belt Bracket Dino (KLIPPAN molded on top.) Specify: Symmetric or Asymmetric mounting, sold as pairs)

KLIPPAN covers - tiny bubbles on back 2013-09-12 002.JPG

As always, we try to address shortcomings in the originals whenever possible without changing the original appearance. The improvement in these parts is:
    The material is much stronger, yet retains flexibility due to it's 75% fiberglass content!!

BTW, I strongly recommend reading the SEAT BELT BRACKET COVER INSTRUCTIONS. They can help you avoid breaking the cover. You can download it from here:

http://www.unobtaniumsupply.com/support.html
    Last edited by Verell; 04-05-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    When it's NLA, Who do you call? Unobtainium Supply Co.

That reminds me, now that my car is coming out of hibernation, I should pick my seat belt cover order up from you one of these days!
    I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
    ― George Orwell, 1984