Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got the car out today!

I drive my car all the time, I don't really know that this crew wants to see Porsche pictures.
    Why yes! That was me passing you on the outside of 6.

In 1988 Enzo Ferrari, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a small Ferrari flag in the window.
    "This house is yours for eternity, Enzo," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Enzo felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a huge mansion with a carbon fiber sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Porsche flag, and in every window, a Porsche crest.
    Enzo looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good manufacturer, my cars won LeMans and F1 championships. Why does Ferdinand Porsche get a better house than me?"
    God chuckled, and said "Enzo, that's not Ferdinand's house, it's mine!"

History always repeats itself,... that's one of the things that's wrong with history.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman View Post
    I drive my car all the time, I don't really know that this crew wants to see Porsche pictures.
    Drive down to Starbucks in North Beverly any sunny Sunday - light traffic on Rte 3 south - 25 minutes? After 15 years we're still there - have a 2007 911 there sometimes, John 360 and Mike 430, Carlo Huracan, and Rick Aston Martin - COME ON DOWN! Would be great to see Eric, Jeremy, Jonathan and Fireman too! Would be just like the old days - any takers? Great parking in the Stop&Shop lot directly behind Bucks.

What time are you guys usually there?
    History always repeats itself,... that's one of the things that's wrong with history.

What time this Sunday?

Usually 9ish to 11ish - forecast for this Sunday is sunny but a high of only 44

I was planning on putting the motorcycle away this weekend, but I'll try to swing by with it Sunday morning for a bit before I do that. Going to be pretty chilly, but it's only 3 miles from the house.

I'd like to join you guys. Can we start at 10:00 and allow the sun to warm things up a bit?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast